[Koha] Koha Users ListServ

Hal Bright hbright at farmingtonlibraries.org
Thu Feb 17 03:54:51 NZDT 2011

Is there a KOHA users list as opposed to a developer's list?  If not, I propose we have one.  I find most of the items fascinating, but not applicable. as we have a support company who do this work. My questions run low level techie, use side instead of high level techie, developers side? how do I use the system as opposed to how do I change code to make the system work.

Thanks,
Hal Bright, Adult Services Manager

Farmington Libraries, 6 Monteith Dr, Farmington, CT 06032

Phone: (860) 673-6791 Fax: (860) 675-7148

hbright at farmingtonlibraries.org