[Koha] 3.2.3 Debian packaging

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Feb 15 10:16:40 NZDT 2011

hansbkk at gmail.com schreef op di 15-02-2011 om 00:03 [+0700]:
> I'll probably start over again with a fresh OS install, but I thought
> I'd put it out here - my understanding is that an aptitude PURGE is
> supposed to get rid of all data, config files, logs etc, basically a
> best effort to return the system to the way it was, especially if
> nothing else was added between the install, attempted configure and
> then the purge.

I'll check the Debian specs, but purge should at least remove the config
files. It's possible it's not supposed to remove the stuff
in /var/lib/koha, but I'm not sure. Either way, I'll check and see if I
can convince it to do what's right.

To clean it out manually, all you should need to remove
is /etc/koha, /var/lib/koha, and /var/log/koha - everything else
(/usr/share/koha IIRC) should be taken care of by the remove (although
check the cronjobs too, there's a bug open about them not getting
removed.)

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.