[Koha] Patron import

SANDEEP BHAVSAR sandeep.bhavsar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 18:01:32 NZDT 2011

Hi Ann
I have attached the sample file of our data for your kind perusal. Last week
we have successfully uploaded the patron data of our institute. Make sure
that your Branchcode (BG) and Category code (BH) are correct.

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 4:53 AM, James, Mason <mason at kohaaloha.com> wrote:

> On 2011-02-13, at 4:17 PM, Ann Murphy wrote:
>
> > Hi Everyone
> >
> > Our school has installed Koha as our LIS and I think I have a handle on
> migrating the data. However I am
> > totally failing to understand the import patron process. Can someone
> point me to more comprehensive instructions than the Koha manual.
> > I keep getting the following error message and I don't know what it
> means. I should like to be able to tell our techie what is wrong (or indeed
> If I am doing it wrongly).
> > Feedback:
> >       • Parsing upload file *Fh::fh00001patron_import1.csv
> >       • headerrow :
> > Error analysis:
> >       • Header row could not be parsed  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
> > We are using Koha version 3.02.03.00
>

> hi Ann
>
> you have a glitchy .csv file,
>
> specifically the 1st line of your .csv file, aka the 'header row'
>

> cheers, Mason
> --
> KohaAloha, NZ

Thanks and Regards

Sandeep Bhavsar
Librarian
Dr.V.N.Bedekar Institute of Management Studies
Thane(W) 400601
MUMBAI. INDIA
email    : sandeep.bhavsar at gmail.com
Mob     : 9029 345777