[Koha] commonInfo.abs

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Sat Feb 12 04:16:26 NZDT 2011

  Robin Sheat writes

> Cheers, glad it's working for you.

  Well, now I am at the point where I would like to make
  my Z39.50 servers available on the Internet. I think
  I have to replace

<listen id="biblioserver" >unix:/var/run/koha/library/bibliosocket</listen>
<listen id="authorityserver" >unix:/var/run/koha/library/authoritysocket</listen>

  with

<listen id="biblioserver" >tcp:@:9999</listen>
<listen id="authorityserver" >tcp:@:9998</listen>

  in koha-conf.xml, but when I do that I still don't
  get a connection.

root at fafner:/var/log/koha/library# telnet localhost 9999
Trying 127.0.0.1...

  Interstingly enough, the public searches on the opac still
  work, despite there being no socket in /var/run/koha/library.

  I must be missing something here...

  Thanks and cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                http://authorclaim.org/profile/pkr1