[Koha] Help with report

Peel Lisa lisa.peel at ritz.edu
Fri Feb 11 02:18:11 NZDT 2011

Hi Chris

Thank you! I did have a quick glance at those reports but obviously not close enough as I have now seen there is a report I can tweak to fit what I need.

You (and anyone else) will always be welcome to visit our school in Switzerland, we are located on the shores of Lake Geneva and not too far from Porte de Soleil, the biggest ski resort in Europe (ok, I've done my bit for the Swiss Tourist Board now:-)

Kind regards

Lisa