[Koha] Help with report

Peel Lisa lisa.peel at ritz.edu
Thu Feb 10 10:05:49 NZDT 2011

Hello

Apologies for showing my complete ignorance of sql but I need to create a report which lists catalogue records between two specific call numbers (for example, 641.5 to 641.6) - I need it to list author, title, edition and call number.

Is there anything I can follow on the report wizard which will help me create this report or is anyone kind enough to give me the sql which would create this report?

Thanks in advance

Lisa

Lisa Peel
Librarian
César Ritz Colleges Switzerland
1897 Le Bouveret - Switzerland
Tel: +41 24 482 82 82 Fax: +41 24 482 82 80
E-mail: lisa.peel at ritz.edu<mailto:hortense.hofer at ritz.edu>
http://www.ritz.edu<http://www.ritz.edu/> - http://www.culinaryarts.ch<http://www.culinaryarts.ch/>
25 Year "César Ritz" Colleges Switzerland