[Koha] Vote for Koha Con 2011

Thomas Dukleth kohalist at agogme.com
Fri Feb 4 22:53:16 NZDT 2011

I have continued to add information to each of the proposals on the wiki
page at http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaCon2011_Proposals to help
inform voter choice.

I would appreciate knowing more about DLNet-SA perhaps to add to the wiki
page.

I created a column for local libraries and library science work.  The
distinctiveness of libraries and library science work being done locally
irrespective of whether it is related to Koha or the precise venue
location will be the most important factor in how I rank candidate venues
on my ballot.

I value any opportunity to learn about different subject thesauri and
classification systems used in particular countries or institutions.

I am also especially interested in large comprehensive library
collections; such as copyright deposit libraries, whether they are
national libraries or major university libraries as is the case in some
countries.

Thomas Dukleth
Agogme
109 E 9th Street, 3D