[Koha] Can anybody that uses Epson Receipt Printers in Koha through Firefox send me a display on how the print out looks?

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Fri Feb 4 11:55:43 NZDT 2011

While not that much help, you might check for a setting on the epson for
forms rollbackŠon the Okidata's it will stop printing and then popup the
paper upwards of an inchŠthen when it starts printing it rolls it back that
same amount. This was designed specifically so that pre-printed forms would
not get wasted and allow them to print detail on almost the entire length of
the form.

/brian chee

--
Brian Chee