[Koha] Can we use Unicode to enter records?

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Feb 1 23:29:50 NZDT 2011

Prawesh Shrestha wrote: [...]
> Wide character in subroutine entry at
> /usr/share/perl5/MARC/Charset/Table.pm line 96.
[...]
> Koustubha Kale suggested me to follow the link:
> http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Encoding_and_Character_Sets_in_Koha? I
> followed the instructions.
>
> However, I again encountered the same problem as above. Am I missing
> anything to solve it?

I don't know. That wiki page is what I'd suspect too. If it's still
failing, I'd start examining the database in detail, then logging all
the HTTP traffic and feeding the same data to the CGI script or the
API calls in a debugger. But that's getting quite deep and detailed
email discussion of debugging methods is not easy.

Good luck!
Past Koha Release Manager (2.0), LMS programmer, statistician, webmaster.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha