[Koha] English (Great Britain)

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Feb 1 03:14:45 NZDT 2011

I know, this is a minor problem in the scheme of things but. . .
One of the first comments we got after the launch of our new catalogue
was from a colleague at the British Library.
He politely pointed out that we are the *English* Folk Dance and Song
Society, and really should be using British spellings.
The "Library Catalog" is a glaring example of a non-British spelling
right on the front page.  My IT wizard said he could change that to
'catalogue', but the next time we apply an update it would revert to
the original. Also the title of the web  page displays as catalog,
even though our url is catalogue.efdss.org!

Does anyone know if the English (New Zealand) language package uses
catalogue?  When I looked at http://www.library.org.nz/ they use
catalog.
Are there other Koha users in Britain who would like to see British
English in Koha?  I'd be willing to work on a 'translation' for
British English, though I'd like some input from a native.  As you
might guess from my surname, I'm not originally from these parts.
--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler