[Koha] Can we use Unicode to enter records?

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Tue Feb 1 01:55:39 NZDT 2011

Dear Prawesh,
Please post to the list. That way many more people can help you.

Koha version you are using supports unicode.

Please let us know ( from my last mail )...

2) This error may be caused by bad characters in the marc record (
reff : http://stats.workbuffer.org/irclog/koha/2010-06-28 ) Did you
type in the catalogue info or did you copy paste from somewhere?
3) Do you have display results using XSLT turned on? If yes try turning it off..
4) Also try to upgrade to latest stable version of koha 3.2.3
available at koha-community.org

Also could you let me know
Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes
Naka, Thane (w),
                Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2