[Koha] Templates after upgrade

Przemek Sztuczyński p.sztuczynski at uksw.edu.pl
Thu Dec 29 00:19:10 NZDT 2011

On 21.12.2011 11:03, Magnus Enger wrote:
> Hi!
>
> 2011/12/21 Przemek Sztuczyński<p.sztuczynski at uksw.edu.pl>:
>> Hello
>>
>> I just upgraded to 3.04.07. Everything went smoothly but now i cant change
>> language. INSTALL file says:
>> "Once you have upgraded, please regenerate your templates in your
>> chosen languages."
>> How do i do that?
>
> You will find the details under the heading "Koha 3.2 and 3.4" here:
> http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Installation_of_additional_languages_for_OPAC_and_INTRANET_staff_client#Koha_3.2_and_3.4
>
> Basically you have to move into the misc/translator directory in the
> Koha source code, and then do something like this:
>
> perl translate install xx-YY
>
> where xx-YY is the language code you want to install.
>
> Best regards,
> Magnus Enger
> libriotech.no

Thanks.
I can now switch language and it works fine in OPAC

However when i try to lookup a
patron(...members/moremember.pl?borrowernumber=...), i get this error:
Template process failed: file error - parse error -
/usr/share/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/prog/pl-PL/modules/members/moremember.tt
line 446: unexpected end of input at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Templates.pm
line 125.

and im not sure what to do with it. moremember.tt looks fine for me.

Any idea how to fix this?

thanks

--
Przemysław Sztuczyński