[Koha] 100 field

Estel Porras orlib at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 10:54:37 NZDT 2011

Hi I am a cataloger in California and I just have a quick question. I basically do copy-cataloging for a small Library in Northern CA. There are times, though, that I do have to generate an original record [for local history, self published, etc.]. When this happens I am unable to fill in the personal name field. It is grayed out and I cannot type anything there. I thought this could be changed by "authorizing" me to use this field, but cannot find how to turn this "on". I have tried to go to administration, but cannot seem to find the answer. Any input would be appreciated. Happy Holidays to all!

 Have a great day, ~Estel~
Orland Free Library
333 Mill St.
Orland CA. 95963