[Koha] OPAC searching for old IP address

cjwalke cjwalke at mofga.org
Sat Dec 17 06:38:18 NZDT 2011

I'm running Koha 3.04.  The IP address for my server recently changed and
I've changed koha-httpd.conf to the new IP address.  However, when I run a
search through the OPAC, it retrieves results accurately, but then I can see
that Firefox is trying to connect to the old IP address, which it eventually
times out.

Where else is this old IP address and do I need to change another setting?