[Koha] Update on link resolver + Koha?

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu Dec 15 05:50:37 NZDT 2011

> I was just wondering if any of the developers could provide an update on the
> status of link resolver support for Koha.  I read a few posts about this and
> see that as of August 2010, the request for link resolver functionality was
> submitted as a bug/patch.

The original patch doesn't seem to have gained any traction when it
was first submitted. Since then a lot of Koha code has changed, so it
would require re-working to get it into a state where it could be
tested. Since this feature doesn't seem to have any active sponsor
there was no motivation for it to continue to be updated.

However, if the code is good it could probably be made to work again.
Someone just needs to take it on.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer