[Koha] Well, this is disappointing ...

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Wed Dec 14 05:27:42 NZDT 2011

Lori, et. al.,

I think the key here is that Liblime is putting in the time to work with
> the LIS programs.  I suspect if MassCat (or anyone else) had extended an
> offer, they would have accepted.

Exactly! That has been my experience, at least. I've worked with two
library schools to provide Koha installations for student use. One school
actually has an in-house Koha expert, so my role with them was limited to
advocacy. For the other school, C & P Bibliography Services is providing a
hosted Koha installation for their students' use.

My hope is that by getting Koha into use in library schools, we'll see more
understanding of the system, more testing (and user feedback), and,
eventually a repository of lesson plans based on Koha.

Regards,
Jared Camins-Esakov

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/