[Koha] Well, this is disappointing ...

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue Dec 13 16:28:49 NZDT 2011

I'm with you Gary. I think this is a great opportunity for the LIS students
and hope that they are indeed learning about library systems. And it is
great that Liblime is supporting the students this way.  I just hope they
aren't getting instruction in how to be a part of an open source community
from Liblime too!

As I tweeted....I'd rather be the one doing the Open Source instruction for
these students than Liblime!

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling