[Koha] Show suspension days left

anjoze joseanjos at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 13:00:14 NZDT 2011

Hi again,

When I try to checkout an Item to a *suspended Patron* I receive the message
saying:
/Patron has had overdue items and is blocked for XX day(s)./
If I try to checkout again on the next day, it will show* the same number of
days.*
Until the end of the suspended period it shows the same number of days!

So, if a few days later that Patron ask me how many days left, I can't tell
him :(
Is there a way to show the suspension remaining days?
Or Is it possible to build a report with that info?

Thank you very much,
JA