[Koha] April 13th, 2005 entry

Wagner, Jane jwagner at liblime.com
Tue Aug 30 00:01:54 NZST 2011

As Amy's message says, the code will be available soon.  It's in production
now on several sites (including two large consortia) and in test on several
more.  As soon as we're sure it's ready, and the sponsoring organizations
give approval, we'll put it on our public repo.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 12:49 AM, Mason James <mtj at kohaaloha.com> wrote:

> On 2011-08-26, at 9:08 AM, DeGroff, Amy wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone:
>

> > We will soon be publishing a new release of LibLime Koha in download
> > format as well as a unified git repository.  This release includes the
> > latest performance improvements we have made to the application
> > including the use of the Plack environment which simulates a
> > persistent run time environment for PERL.  In that release,
> > circulation transactions are now  1/3 of a second.
>
> wow, thats an impressive circ speed
>
> so, is there a PTFS/Liblime code repo for this Plack stuff, anyone?
> i'd be very keen to help get this submitted and accepted into Koha, if i
> could just find that repo....

Jane Wagner
Senior Project Manager
LibLime, a division of PTFS