[Koha] Next General Meeting :D

BWS Johnson abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 14:34:55 NZST 2011

Kia ora!

Y'all have surely missed me, so you will get to throw rotten virtual tomatoes at me

7 September 2011 (that's like, this year and stuff!)

18.00 UTC (watch it, those tricksey Hobbitses might not be on UTC in London! http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2011&month=9&day=7&hour=18&min=0&sec=0 {Really, timeanddate? Auckland but no Wellies?!})

Uh, be there or be []. Oh yeah, and if you have stuff to say, put it here:

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/General_IRC_Meeting,_7_September_2011

That jobby will also tell you what we're votin' on, discussifyin' and such.

Hope to see y'all there.

Cheers,
Brooke