[Koha] April 13th, 2005 entry

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Sat Aug 27 07:17:46 NZST 2011

2011/8/27 Randall Rowe <r.rowe at lincolnlibraries.org>:
> I also noticed that some of them are listed in the "thank you" list as
> contributors to the
> current community version.

Speaking of which, yes Official Koha does thank all its contributors,
no matter how big or small their contributions are.
We have an about page in Koha that lists them, the translators and
many more. Patches are always accepted to keep that page up to date.
It is incredibly important that the impact people and organisations
have had and continue to have on the project is recognised. The about
page is one way to do that, as is the history.txt file.

It is with great pleasure that I can announce that yesterday (NZ time)
I had the honour of pushing a patch from the 150th person to
contribute to the Koha project codebase.

You could be the 151st by patching the about.tt page to match :)

Chris