[Koha] Koha installation on Debian/Ubuntu

Dibyendra Hyoju dibyendra at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 16:51:44 NZST 2011

Hello Anthony Mao,

My mistake. Actually there used to be that step in the original installation
guide which was prepared for the Koha workshop, but later I edited the guide
and removed steps which was specific for that particular workshop, to make
it generic for Ubuntu users. Thank you for pointing my mistake. I have
edited the document once again. Please find attached herewith the updated
document.

Good luck!

With warm regards,
Dibyendra