[Koha] [Koha-devel] Kohacon11 : Last date of paper submission extended till August 30 2011

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 08:55:10 NZST 2011

I won't be able to make it this year, so I won't be submitting
anything, but for future conferences, I don't finish my presentations
until the night before, so I won't be able to submit full papers or
finished presentations ahead of time. We work with technology and it's
changing hourly, so a presentation written this month is not always
valid in October ... just my 2 cents.

Nicole