[Koha] Kohacon11 : Last date of paper submission extended till August 30 2011

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Wed Aug 17 00:09:10 NZST 2011

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 4:59 PM, Chris Cormack <chrisc at catalyst.net.nz>wrote:

> * Koustubha Kale (kmkale at anantcorp.com) wrote:
> >    Hi All,
> >    We have extended the last date of paper submission ( which was today
> 15th
> >    August ) till 30th August 2011.
> >
> >    Request all of you who would like to present at Kohacon111 to step
> forward
> >    and submit an abstract at
> >    http://kohacon11.vpmthane.org/ocs/index.php/k/k11/schedConf/cfp  for
> >    review.
> >
> >    Also request all of you whose abstracts have been accepted to hurry up
> and
> >    submit the full papers / presentations..
> >
> Hi Koustubha
>
> I don't ever write full presentations, only notes for myself.
> Submitting full papers is a very academic conference type of thing to
> do, this would definitely be the first Kohacon that had written papers.
>
> Is this a must have, or just a 'it would be nice to have' condition?
>
> Chris
> --
> Chris Cormack
> Catalyst IT Ltd.
> +64 4 803 2238
> PO Box 11-053, Manners St, Wellington 6142, New Zealand

Hi chris,
Actually we are planning to have all the presentations / papers published as
a  Souvenir plus CD. So in order to have the same ready for handing over to
participants during the conference itself, its necessary to have the papers
/ presentations in beforehand.

Still if the community feels this is not done. Let me know and I will
discuss with VPM.

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
                Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2