[Koha] Downloaded koha-3.04.03 from http://koha-community.org/

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Sun Aug 14 08:55:13 NZST 2011

Hi,

Il 12/08/2011 15:47, deepak.bhatia ha scritto:
> But it kept on giving me the error in loading the modules are not installed
>
> 1. Carp-Clan
> 2. List-MoreUtils
> 3. Template-Toolkit
>
> I am using perl 5.10.1
>
> Doesn't Ubuntu come with all the above libraries in perl 5.10.1 ?
No.
Ubuntu doesn't preinstall those perl modules.

for Carp-Clan install the package libcarp-clan-perl
for List-MoreUtils install the package liblist-moreutils-perl
for Template-Toolkit install the package libtemplate-perl

install also those packages (if you don't have them):

libhttp-oai-perl (module HTTP::OAI)
liblocale-currency-format-perl (module Locale::Currency::Format)
libpdf-api2-simple-perl (module PDF::API2::Simple)
libtext-csv-encoded-perl (module Text::CSV::Encoded)
libbusiness-isbn-data-perl (module Business::ISBN)

In theory the module 'Storable' is part of core perl, you havve it.
But I'm not sure. Check if you have it.
If you don't have it, try to install it with an ubuntu package.
If you don't find an ubuntu package, install it with CPAN.

I don't suggest you to install Memoize::Memcached, it is optional and
you need to redo all install from scratch to use it.
But use it in production , you server will be more fast.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli
--
Dott. Zeno Tajoli