[Koha] HELP NEEDED: Unable to add duplicate records (copy 2s) to Koha

James Ghiorzi JGhiorzi at lib.co.san-benito.ca.us
Fri Aug 12 08:21:19 NZST 2011

Hello David,

Not sure if I am understanding this correctly.  Wouldn't it be easier than trying to duplicate records, and just add the second copy as an item to the first record, and than use a delimiter in the 952 line?  We use the delimiter c, followed by what ever copy number it is.

Respectfully,

James Ghiorzi
Library Assistant II
San Benito County Free Library