[Koha] Self Checkout multiple locations

WTC librarian at wtctheology.org.uk
Mon Aug 8 05:51:00 NZST 2011

Hello
We wanted to use the Self Checkout for our students. We have nine locations
and the staff account for the Self Checkout is registered to one of the
locations. This means that when a student at a different location uses the
Self Checkout it is as if they borrowed the book from a different library.
This causes a problem when returning the item as it thinks it needs to be
returned at the home library - which isn't the home of the staff account.
Is there any way around this? Is there a setting for circulation that I have
set incorrectly or a circulation rule I need to amend?
Do any of you use the Self Checkout and Check in with multiple locations?
Any help much appreciated.