[Koha] Opensuse + Zebra

Vitor Fernandes vitorfernandes87 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 01:59:29 NZST 2011

The start_daemon and daemon (for Ubuntu for example) has different
arguments, so I think that it wouldn't work...
The solution said previous works but if I need to restart the server I
need to kill the proccess and start it again.
I didn't tried the rebuild_zebra.pl script, because i'm working on the
biblio records migration.
I will try it later, I hope that it works fine...

Regards.
Vitor Fernandes