[Koha] Problem with Label Batch Create

Empedocles isaac.stethem at mail.mcgill.ca
Thu Apr 28 07:18:11 NZST 2011

Hi,

I have recently upgraded to 3.4. The layout, profile, and template sections
of the labels tool are all working as they should, however I am having the
following problem with the batch manager:

-Trying to add new items/batches returns the error that the branch is not
set. Although I had set the branch, at the top of the batch manager page
there is simply a blank beside the set branch link- neither the branch name
nor NO_BRANCH_SET. This does not seem to be happening anywhere else on the
staff client.

-The error log readout is as follows:
[error] use of uninitialized value $branch_code in concatenation (.) or
string at /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/labels/label-manage.pl line 89.,
referer: http://.....:8080/cgi-bin/koha/labels/label-home.pl

I was able to use the batch creator without problems under 3.2 (although I
can't remember the last release I used it under). Any ideas on what might be
causing this? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Isaac