[Koha] Koha doesn't generate check-out and check-in notices

glernil evangelista infotech.sbc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 19:43:13 NZST 2011

Good day!

I'm configuring koha to send notices to patrons through their email address.
I used ssmtp as my MTA and gmail as my mail server. Sending of email through
command line is quite successful. I had process_message_queue in my crontab
set to send messages every minute. I made it sure that messaging preferences
for each category is configured to send check-out and check-in notices. And
of course, I created check-out and check-in notices.

Eventually, I tried to check-out an item for a patron but when I check the
notices tab in the OPAC there is no generated check-out notice.

I can't figure out what is the problem here. Please help..

--
"Luceat Lux Vestra"
Let Your Light Shine!

"Straordinario Nelle Cose Ordinarie"
Making ordinary things extraordinary ...

Glernil Evangelista
Library Staff - College Library
St. Bridget College - Batangas
Philippines, 4200