[Koha] Unable to see patron address change

sheldon_tappin thecarterii at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 05:18:10 NZST 2011

Hi All,

    We are currently using Koha 3.0.6. We're carrying out final tests on the
system and observed that a patron change their address information from the
OPAC interface but we cannot see the changes in the Staff Interface. Can you
please tell me if this is a problem in Koha 3.0.6. We do plan on upgrading
to Koha 3.2.x. If this is a problem in koha 3.0.6 please tell me if this
problem is corrected in koha 3.2.x.

Sheldon