[Koha] Fwd: Re: Index build - even without zebra?

Tom Hanstra tom at nd.edu
Wed Apr 27 02:17:26 NZST 2011

Chris or others,

Did I miss something in the install?  I tried adding things to the
environment as suggested, but where things are choking are with the perl
include locations:

./bin/migration_tools/rebuild_nozebra.pl
Can't locate C4/Context.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/shared/perl/5.10.1/lib/5.10.1/x86_64-linux-thread-multi
/shared/perl/5.10.1/lib/5.10.1
/shared/perl/5.10.1/lib/site_perl/5.10.1/x86_64-linux-thread-multi
/shared/perl/5.10.1/lib/site_perl/5.10.1 .) at
./bin/migration_tools/rebuild_nozebra.pl line 3.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
./bin/migration_tools/rebuild_nozebra.pl line 3.

I can see that it is not looking in /shared/koha/soft/lib for the proper
location for C4, but how do I best update the software so that the @INC
path is properly set up?

Thanks,
Tom