[Koha] reports function

Caitlin McGurk mcgurk at cartoonstudies.org
Tue Apr 26 06:37:28 NZST 2011

This is the SQL I'm trying to run and export in something other than
.tab or .csv:
SELECT  borrowers.cardnumber,borrowers.surname,borrowers.firstname,borrowers.email,
FROM borrowers   WHERE borrowers.branchcode='H25C'

This is the SQL I'd like to run for cataloged books:
SELECT sum(items.barcode),sum(biblio.title),sum(biblio.author),sum(biblio.datecreated),
items.barcode,biblio.title,biblio.author,biblio.datecreated FROM items
LEFT JOIN biblioitems on
(items.biblioitemnumber=biblioitems.biblioitemnumber) LEFT JOIN biblio
on (biblioitems.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber)   WHERE
items.itype=<<itype|itemtype>> GROUP BY
items.barcode,biblio.title,biblio.author,biblio.datecreated ORDER BY
items.barcode asc,biblio.title asc,biblio.author
asc,biblio.datecreated asc

Regards,
CM

McGurk at cartoonstudies.org