[Koha] Error 404

Darla Grediagin dgrediagin at bssd.org
Tue Apr 26 05:51:52 NZST 2011

Good morning,

I am having this issue also.  I am running Koha 3.0 on Linux.  It happens when I have a
duplicate record and I delete one record.  The catalog will still show both records and cause
the patron to get the Error 404 page.  Is there a way to prevent this.

Thanks for any information.

Darla

Darla Grediagin
District Librarian