[Koha] Koha - copying frameworks ongong

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Tue Apr 26 04:30:47 NZST 2011

Linda,

I'd suggest dumping biblio_framework, marc_subfield_structure, and
marc_tag_structure and then just reloading them in the other system.

Regards,
Jared

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 12:27 PM, Linda Culberson
<lculber at mdah.state.ms.us>wrote:

> Sorry, that doesn't help because it is a different version. It would
> work from 3.4 to 3.4 but not from 3.2 to 3.4.  So I still need help on
> how to get from 3.2. to 3.4.
>
> Thanks.
>
> On 4/25/2011 11:04 AM, Linda Culberson wrote:
> > Never mind, I just found Nicole's video!
> >
> > On 4/25/2011 10:59 AM, Linda Culberson wrote:
> >> All,
> >> We have two instances of Koha. I finally found all of my errors my
> >> frameworks in one instance (it is in 3.2) and now want to copy those
> >> corrected frameworks over to my second instance which we just upgraded
> >> to 3.4. How is the easiest way to do that? Dumping the whole database
> >> seems overkill, but I'm not sure what tables are involved besides
> >> biblio_framework and marc_subfield_structure.
> >>
> >> Is there a relatively simple way of doing this?
> >>
> >> Thanks!
> >>

> --
> Linda Culberson                 lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
> Archives and Records Services Division
> Ms. Dept. of Archives & History
> P. O. Box 571
> Jackson, MS 39205-0571
> Telephone:  601/576-6873
> Facsimile:  601/576-6824

Jared Camins-Esakov
Freelance bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(phone) +1 (917) 727-3445
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/