[Koha] Koha 3.4 OpacHiddenItems continued

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Fri Apr 22 02:08:59 NZST 2011

I'm terribly sorry, we had an alarm go off, and I apparently hit send
before I finished my message. We need to know about OpacHiddenItems in
3.4 because in 3.2 we are using Lost to hide items in the opac.  We
don't like having something marked "LOST" when we know it isn't and and
are very determined NOT to lose anything.
Thank you, and again, I apologize.
Linda

Linda Culberson			lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division