[Koha] Accents in Irish Gaelic

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Wed Apr 20 00:53:26 NZST 2011

We had a bit of gremlin trouble over the weekend. This included
trouble with z39.50 searches returning no results, even for items that
I knew were there. By the time I got around to looking at everything
again, the problems had all resolved.  Accents are appearing as they
should, z39.50 searches are returning results.  Phew.
Thanks everyone for your help!
Elaine

--
Elaine Bradtke