[Koha] Circulation report limited with date

Vimal Kumar vimal0212 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 00:22:27 NZST 2011

Dear Friends,
I could generate the current checkouts with  following SQL query:

SELECT issues.issuedate,items.barcode,biblio.title,
author,borrowers.firstname,borrowers.surname FROM issues LEFT JOIN borrowers
ON borrowers.borrowernumber=issues.borrowernumber LEFT JOIN items ON
issues.itemnumber=items.itemnumber LEFT JOIN biblio ON
items.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber ORDER BY issues.issuedate

Please help me to generate the same as per date limit. For example: I need
to generate report of current checkouts as of 29th March 2011. How shall I
modify the query so that I  can get the report limited with date.

With best regards

--
Vimal Kumar V.
Mahatma Gandhi University Library