[Koha] Accents in Irish Gaelic

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Apr 19 01:23:36 NZST 2011

We've checked the settings, and they are now correct according to the
wiki.  However, the Gaelic is still not downloading correctly.  I've
experimented with several settings in our targets, MARC8 seems the
best but it's not perfect.  I still get 'h' appearing before accented
letters.  Any other thoughts?
Ealine

--
Elaine Bradtke