[Koha] An enhancement to messaging preferences?

hansbkk at gmail.com hansbkk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 16:28:29 NZST 2011

I believe that Sue was talking about the explicit "lists" feature,
what used to be called "virtual shelves". My understanding is that
this feature now uses the same display code as search results (without
XSLT). Does this mean that patrons can subscribe to these lists via
RSS?

I think a Koha-managed "RSS feed to email" facility tied to
patron-controlled preferences (digests) would be a great future
enhancement.