[Koha] Help with report, please!

Kathy Rippel kdr at ckls.org
Thu Apr 14 10:31:46 NZST 2011

I found Nicole's report in the SQL library for "Patrons with fines".

I modified it to allow our libraries to choose their "branch".

But it doesn't seem to run.

Can someone show me where the problem is, please?

Kathy
-----------------------------------

SELECT
   borrowers.cardnumber,
   borrowers.surname,
   borrowers.firstname,
   FORMAT(SUM(accountlines.amountoutstanding),2) AS due
FROM
   borrowers
LEFT JOIN
   accountlines
ON
   (borrowers.borrowernumber=accountlines.borrowernumber)
WHERE
   accountlines.amountoutstanding > 0 AND borrowers.branchcode='__BRANCHCODE__'
GROUP BY borrowers.cardnumber
ORDER BY borrowers.surname ASC
Kathleen D. Rippel
Dept. Head/Consultant--Resource Sharing and Access ;
Pathfinder Central (Manager)
Central Kansas Library System
1409 Williams
Great Bend, KS 67530