[Koha] [Koha-devel] Koha print circulation slips

Liz Rea lrea at nekls.org
Thu Apr 14 01:47:39 NZST 2011

Linda,
This configuration information may help you, it is what we do to configure our receipt printers to print automatically.

http://www.nexpresslibrary.org/go-live/configure-your-receipt-printers/

You can also do this with a version of portable firefox, used only for Koha, that has the receipt printer configurations built in. I'm happy to provide direction in how to get that working as well (there are a few tricks to it).

Liz Rea
NEKLS