[Koha] KOBLI, a customized version of KOHA

Alicia Sellés alicia at masmedios.com
Sat Apr 9 05:08:25 NZST 2011

hi all,
As Domingo has said in his email, everything (features, bugs, etc.)
related with Koha is developed in Koha Community, Kobli is a Central
Government "Service" that make Koha useful for Spanish libraries
(traslation, instalation, basic parametres,Central Government graphic
design ...)

Regards,
ALicia

Owen Leonard