[Koha] How to Eport/Import the Cutomise MARC Framework, Patrons details and all the transaction.(Backup)

Saumendra Swain saumendra at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:46:27 NZST 2011

Dear All,

Please help me out on the following Issue:

  a.. How to Eport/Import the Customised Framewok that I have in my 2.2.9 Koha Installation
  b.. Also how to get complete backup of my Koha Library details to the new version. with the Patrons Detais, all the Supplier/Vendor Details, Issues, Circulations and everything to the new version. Our to get Backup.\\
Please help me out as I needed the most at this moment of time.

Thank You very Much.
Saumendra Swain
www.saumendra.com

  a..