[Koha] It DOES work. Koha: staff client searching by card number

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Thu Apr 7 07:07:48 NZST 2011

Hi,
On Apr 6, 2011, at 2:50 PM, Linda Culberson wrote:
> It does work in check out!!  It is just in searching the patron's that
> it doesn't.  Surely, the staff will accept that.  Surely.  I hope.

Oh dear.  You sound nervous :)

Seriously, it wouldn't be hard to adjust the patron search so that it immediately retrieves one patron if you supply an exact barcode match.  Thoughts from other Koha users as to whether this would be universally desirable or would require a system preference?

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton