[Koha] Koha: staff client searching by card number

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Thu Apr 7 04:47:56 NZST 2011

All,
What we can do in our current system and would like be able to do is to
get a single result - so that if I search for cardnumber "6532"   I get
just that one and not "*6532*"   - every number that contains that
string.  I had tried enclosing it with single quotes and double quotes,
  and neither worked.  We have 17000+ patrons, and the going through
them can be really time consuming.