[Koha] how zebra indexing with unicode

Cybermon cybermon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:10:04 NZST 2011

Dear All,

I have problem that when I indexing the biblio and biblioitems by zebra. I
could not find the Mongolian biblios via OPAC. At moment, I stopped the
zebra on my server.
I got following information from the Internet but not for Mongolia or
Cyrilic.

http://old.nabble.com/Re%3A-display-search-result-problem-p28106148.html

Maybe
Edit /etc/koha/zebradb/etc/icu.xml change <icu_chain locale="en"> to
<icu_chain locale="en_IN.UTF-8">

Can I change /Actually I don't it is correct or not/
Edit /etc/koha/zebradb/etc/icu.xml change <icu_chain locale="en"> to
<icu_chain locale=*"mn_MN.UTF-8*">

How can I index our data with unicode(UTF8) for Zebra. Please explain the my
next steps ?

Best regards,
Gana