[Koha] Help with a circulation report.

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 08:21:42 NZST 2011

Katy,

There are many ways to show this, do you just want the titles? Do you
want call numbers?

Here's a list of patrons and checked out items:

SELECT issues, biblio.title, author, surname, firstname,
         items.itemcallnumber, items.barcode, issues.issuedate,
issues.lastreneweddate
  FROM issues
  LEFT JOIN borrowers ON borrowers.borrowernumber=issues.borrowernumber
  LEFT JOIN items ON issues.itemnumber=items.itemnumber
  LEFT JOIN biblio ON items.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber
  ORDER BY issues.branchcode, borrowers.sort1, borrowers.surname,
issues.issuedate, biblio.title

Or you can do this to get titles and call numbers of all items checked
out (in no order):

select biblio.title, items.itemcallnumber from issues left join items
on (items.itemnumber=issues.itemnumber) left join biblio on
(biblio.biblionumber=items.biblionumber)

If you're more specific I can get you just the right report

Thanks
Nicole C. Engard, ByWater Solutions