[Koha] Regarding Acquisition From a new (empty) record

Thomas Theresa thomeresa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 21:24:42 NZDT 2011

Dear All,
I have some doubt in the acquistion module.

When a Patron is giving suggestion through the OPAC, how patrons can
add multiple orders.
When we are adding records to the basket using From a new (empty)
record, how can we add more fields in the form, like Edition, Editor,
Additional Authors etc.

While we are exporting the Basket, we are having the fileds like
contractname, ordernumber, line ,entrydate, isbn, author, title,
publishercode, collectiontitle ,notes ,quantity ,rrp

I also would also like to have the field Publication Year also in the
export csv file.

One more doubt, When we are entering the data using From a new (empty)
record, in the database copyrightdate of record is updated instead of
Publication Year.

Kindly help us in this regard

With regards

Thomas Abraham