[Koha] [koha] mail configuraiton help

Nitesh Rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 18:59:15 NZDT 2010

Hello all.

I have been running koha in my server for about 10 libraries. Each of them
have a different public IP for accesssing.

What are the things that I need inorder to use the mail functionality for
sending overdue notices and other related functions?

Is there some step by step guide for it?

We already have a mail server at some other IP address, so is it possible to
use that server as mail server for koha as well or is it necessary that the
machine that has koha server, should also have mail server configured in it?

Please reply.

Regards.

--
Nitesh Rijal